- 2. To provide the Site and the Service, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- 3. From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name,address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, photos/video material, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, preferences and interests, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers, and other information relevant to customer surveys or offers. This information will be kept only for as long as is necessary and may be used for the following purposes: providing the Service, internal recordkeeping, to keep you updated with news regarding the Service and new products and special offers, to improve the Service and products (and associated services), and/or to customize the Service according to your interests. Additionally, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services.
4. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
- Enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,measuring how you are using the Service, to make the Service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. Inorder to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful (otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details):
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies.
- 5. Please note that from time to time we may use third party services to display or distribute content on the Site, which may include analysis of data and/or management of content and/or services generally. The Site (or third party services such as Google Analytics) may usecookies to collect information in order to provide personalised services.
- 7. The Site and the Service are each owned or controlled by FuturMakr Community InterestCompany, a company registered in England with offices at 167 Fleet Street, London EC4A2EA, UK